Thursday, April 28, 2011

One Naughty Slave bondage azota sado sometimiento bdsm cupo

bondage and bdsm
I engage my slave in rope and give bondage bdsm story nonconsensual her a stern caning at the time that she disobeys my orders. If she tries to squirm I command switch to my trusty whip. On the days where she is ~ordinary naughty I will even include a tongue clamp as part of anal bdsm her small horse torment session.
Slaves bondage bdsm stories were put on this earth for us Masters (and Mistresses) to order. I don't think of my actions as cruelty to my slaves. They WANT this friendly of treatment. No one is requiring them to come to my keep. They are there of their own free will... they CRAVE this management. And I am ebony bdsm only too happy to give it to them.


bondage and bdsm

File weak glue: 354.8 MB

bondage and bdsm