Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vacbed + Lube = Win! bdsmlirary

bdsmlovinggirlfriends
We bring forth gotten quite a few requests to do bdsm gay torture another vacbed shoot, likewise I hopped in our sexy pewter full enclosure vacbed from Kink Engineering and got humid and wild! To spice things up a bit, we filled the vacbed with a half gallon of lube, in bdsmmaine order to give me the skill to squirm around a bit. This was such an amazing impression! I couldn't stop moving, the cool slippery latex sliding simultaneously my lube covered body just felt too good! Being sucked into the vacbed with a camera filming my every move made me feel like a course of life art display. I was so turned on by the sensual association of lube and latex, along with the pure objectification bdsmm gladirex of it altogether I couldn't help but touch myself and luckily I had abundant of lube to help me finish the job ;)

Size: 420535989 bytes (401.05 MiB), continuation: 00:16:05, avg.bitrate: 3486 bdsm anal kb/s
Audio: 0x0162, 48000 Hz, stereo, 256 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3225 kb/s, 29 bdsmlibrarycom.97 fps(r)


bdsmlovinggirlfriends

File greatness: 401.0 MB

bdsmlovinggirlfriends